2011/01/22

JULIJA MARIJA

By the time you finish reading this, you will realize you have wasted 5 seconds of your life. Stop complaining and keep reading it anyway. Welcome to my black and white blog. Ok, not only black and white, but usually you won't find here anything yellow. It means I don't like vivid colours and it doesn't mean I am depressed or what. I am ready to write about the people. The people who inspire. The people that I like.
As it is a post about myself I must add that Jamie Oliver is my favourite personage of Saturday. If he was a vegetarian, of course he would be my favourite personage ever. Don't be ridiculous and don't ask what I eat, imagine me eating only apples.
I think I should stop here because saying I do this or that is not my favourite thing, so to the reader who doesn't know me I can tell that now I'm just enjoying holidays, sleeping too much and improving shooting skills. Photography is the love of my life.

Blog owner


No comments:

Post a Comment